Children Under 11 Years of Age Camp for FREE!
Located right on the Wading River, you just can’t get any further into the New Jersey Pinelands unless you choose to rent a canoe or kayak (right at the campground, of course!) and paddle downstream to one of the many secluded picnic spots along the riverbanks. If you prefer to stay “closer to home”, you can picnic at our private island in the river, take a dip in our spacious salt water pool, fish in our privately stocked pond, or enjoy every sporting activity from basketball to sand volleyball to horseshoes!
You can board our “Jersey Devil” train ride for a scenic spin through the campground. If you decide to wander beyond our gates, you will find that you are just a short drive away from every major tourist attraction in Southern New Jersey ... including world-famous beaches, the Atlantic City casinos and boardwalk, major theme parks and terrific deep sea fishing.
CLICK MAP TO ENLARGE
• 300 sites for all types of RVs
• 16 rental cabins
• Full hookups & Free cable TV hookups
• Many 50-amp electric services
• Riverfront & Pull-thru sites
• Picnic table & fire ring at each site
• Rec hall / Game room / Snack bar
• Well-stocked general store
• Canoe & Kayak rentals
• Firewood / Ice
• Dumping stations / Portable dumping service
• Pets allowed (on leash) - New dog park
• Salt water swimming pool
• Kayaking and Canoeing on the river
• Fishing in our private, stocked pond
• Weekend train rides throughout the park
• Live entertainment on weekends
OUR CAMPERS LOVE US
“If I could live here forever ... I would.
Gorgeous, peaceful and fun.”