2022 CAMPING RATES
At Wading Pines Camping Resort, your family will be treated to choices in both first-class recreation and quality accommodations. Our wooded sites accommodate every style of camping, from tent sites to spacious pull-thrus with hookups which include everything from 50-amp electric through free cable TV! New to camping? No problem! We have a selection of 16 rental cabins, many with waterfront locations.
Stay Monday & Tuesday - Get Wednesday for FREE!
Applies to all campsites and cabin rentals. No other discounts apply. Call today!
All rates are based on two people. Additional person fee, 11 years to adult, is $10.00 per night. Pet fee is not included in cabin prices. Children under 11 years old are FREE!
Check-in time is 2:00 PM. Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
There is a guest fee for any visitor 11 years to adult, and all guests must exit park by 11:00 PM. The guest fee is $10.00 per person.
10% discount off nightly stays for Military/Police/Fire/EMS.
Quiet hours enforced from 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM.
Leashed dogs are welcome, please clean up after your pets.
Campers are welcome to bring electric-only golf carts for their use provided proof of $50,000 minimum liability coverage is furnished at time of check-in and all golf cart rules are obeyed. There is a $15.00 per day or $250.00 per season fee due.
Primary reservation-holder must be over 21 years of age.
Three-night minimum required for holiday weekends.
There is a $10.00 minimum cancellation fee for all overnight reservations. If your reservation is cancelled less than 2 weeks prior to scheduled arrival, the fee is 50% of your deposit. If cancelled less than 48 hrs prior to scheduled arrival, the deposit will be forfeited. A one-time courtesy rescheduling will be allowed if done at least 2 days before scheduled date of arrival. There are no refunds due to weather, voluntary departure, acts of nature or eviction.
Cabins are equipped with air conditioner, beds with vinyl mattresses, ceiling fan, TV with cable hookup, picnic table, outdoor charcoal grills, fire ring, and outside water spigot. You should bring linens or sleeping bags. Sorry, no tents in cabins or the cabin area. Our cabins are all dog-friendly with payment of additional pet fee of $25.00 per day. A credit card is needed to reserve cabins.
April 1 to November 1
Wading Pines Camping Resort has seasonal sites available with either Water & Electric or Water, Electric & Sewer hookups … all with cable! Seasonal campers enjoy the use of the Adult Lounge for private parties, viewing sporting events on large screen TVs, or socializing. Electric golf cart usage is permitted (contact the office regarding requirements and fee). Security gate. Reserve a season in advance and get free winter storage!
Seven Months of Camping with Winter Over included
April 1st - November 1st
Site based on family of 4
Water/Electric/Sewer/Cable: $4,875.00, plus metered electric
Water/Electric/Cable: $4,775.00, plus metered electric
Security Deposit (refundable), $200.00
Gate Card (refundable), $20.00
Golf Cart Fee (electric only), $250.00
Extra People 11 years to Adult, $200.00 per person or $10 per day.
Children 10 and under are included/free
1 Pump out per week included
Dogs are welcome with current proof of Rabies Certificate
April 1-November 1
Beachfront, Waterfront & Wilderness Sites (Water, Electric & Cable)
Sewer, Water, Electric & Cable
Pull Thru (Water, Electric & Cable)
Water, Electric & Cable
Log Cabins (Electric, Cable, Outside Water - Sleeps 5)
GOLF CART RENTALS
Golf cart rentals are available for our guests throughout the year. Weekend rentals have a 2 night minimum. Holiday weekend rentals have a 3 night minimum.
Golf cart rentals are $95 per day.
A deposit of $250 is taken at the time of booking and will be returned after rental is returned and a satisfactory inspection is completed.
A non-refundable processing fee of $15 is charged at the time of rental.
RULES FOR OPERATION
1. Lessee must be a minimum of 18 years of age
2. Operator(s) of golf carts must be 18 years of age and have in their possession a valid driver’s license. (moped license, learner’s permit, etc. are not accepted)
3. Golf Carts operated after sunset must have lights turned on. Please respect your neighbors and the quiet hours.
4. Golf Carts must be operated properly. Horseplay, racing or other misuse of cart will not be tolerated. Carts are to be operated on Resort roadways only and not on thru sites or restricted areas. No off road riding.
5. Speed limit is 7 mph
6. Golf Carts must remain in the campground at all times not to exceed past posted areas.
7. Golf Carts can carry a maximum of 4 people and all passengers must be seated at all times when the cart is in motion.
8. Golf Carts must be returned at the designated time. Late returns of the cart will be charged $95.
9. Please report any malfunctions to management immediately.
10. Anyone found abusing the rules and regulations of the rental golf cart would forfeit all rental privileges. There will be no refunds made if the cart has to be returned because of Lessee misuse. Loss of security deposit will also result if the cart is misused or damaged. There are no second chances.
11. Alcohol is not permitted on the golf cart and it is against the law to drink alcohol and to drive. If you have alcohol on the golf cart or are under the influence you will immediately lose rental privileges and all monies for the rental of the golf cart.
12. Violating any of the rules will be cause for immediate loss of rental privileges.
a. Underage drivers – anyone under 18 operating the golf cart
b. Invalid driver’s license or no driver’s license
c. Reckless driving.
13. Our carts are inspected for damage at the point of pickup and drop off. In the event the cart is damaged, charges will be auto charged to the credit card provided at the time of rental.
Battery Charger must be protected from weather conditions and returned in working order. It must be removed from underneath the seat prior to operation. Replacement Charger is $650. Please take care of this equipment.